Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Thirty two...

I turned 32 the other day and am so happy.... I have friends and family who cares about me, a loving husband, easy going job, fun coworkers, enjoyable calling, and have all my needs and wants fulfilled.
So why do I so often fill like a failure?...that I am not enough and that I've let everyone down all the time?
I've decided that it is because I haven't celebrated my successes enough. I AM enough but I haven't taken the time to really see all that I've accomplished.

This is what Sommer's Success is all about...join me on my journey....hopefully you'll see your success along the way too!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I think it's time for you to be bragging up all the good you do little or big! You know the saying, Better to lose count while naming your blessings than to lose your blessings to counting your troubles.

    It's always better to be positive and to see the good;0) Miss you!! I wish you were here to help me figure out how to sew a star quilt. I really love the way they look! But from my past experience, I don't know how soon I'm wanting to try it out again!! Grrrrr. haha.

    ReplyDelete